Kentec Sigma K11031M2 XT 3 Zone Single Area Extinguishant Control Panel to BS EN12094-1
Designed and manufactured to the highest standards in a quality controlled environment and with European EN12094-1 approvals, the Sigma XT K11031M2 extinguishant releasing panel offers outstanding value and performance for all small to medium fixed fire-fighting installations. With three detection zones as standard, extinguishant release can be configured to activate from any combination of detection zone inputs to allow (among other combinations) any two from three type activations such as would be required for detection in ceiling void, room and floor void applications.
The extensive configuration options of the Sigma XT K11031M2 allow the functionality of the system to be extensively modified while still complying with the requirements of the controlling standard for the equipment (EN12094-1, EN54-2 and EN54-4). The panel contains a large LED display to enable easy configuration and control which also displays the time remaining until extinguishant release for added user safety. The countdown timer is duplicated on up to seven remote status units to provide local indication of the extinguishant system status. With all of the electronics mounted on a single, easily removable, steel plate Sigma XT panels are both robust and easy to install. Sigma XT is supplied in an enclosure that matches the design and colour of the Sigma CP range.
- Approved to EN12094-1, EN54-2 and EN54-4
- Three detection zones as standard
- Any single zone or any combinations of zones can be configured to release
- Configurable first stage sounder delays
- Configurable detection delays
- Zero time delay upon manual release option
- Compatible with I.S. barriers
- Non-latching zone input option to receive signals from other systems such as aspirating equipment
- Configurable extinguishant delays up to 60 seconds in 5 second steps
- Configurable extinguishant duration up to 5 minutes in 5 second steps
- Countdown timer shows time remaining until release
- Supports up to seven, four wire status indicators
- Built in Extract Fan control