Vesda Air Sampling Devices Filters are:
Internal or Inline
1. Internal Filters
The VESDA replacement filter cartridge (VSP-005 for single units and VSP025 for a pack of 20) is used to replace filter cartridges in VESDA VLC, VLF, VLP and VLS detectors.
• Easy swap replacement filter
• Fits VLC, VLF, VLP and VLS VESDA detectors
• Available singly or in packs of 20
• Two Stage Filtration
– First stage removes particles in excess of 20 microns
– Second stage is ultra-fine and removes more than 99% of particles of 0.3 microns or larger to provide a clean air barrier for optics protection.
90 mm x 63 mm x 30 mm (3.5 in. x 2.5 in. x 1.2 in.)
VSP-005 Single cartridge
VSP-025 Pack of 20 cartridges
2. inline Filters
The Xtralis In-Line Filter provides Xtralis customers the ability to address a wide array of harsh environments with high levels of airborne contaminants in a simple and cost-effective manner.
Unlike other in-line ﬁ ltration solutions available on the market, the Xtralis In-Line Filter provides superior performance in terms of improving detector longevity and reducing maintenance frequency. Having tapered inlet and outlet means the Xtralis In-Line Filter is easily ﬁ tted in line with the sampling pipe without the need for any additional pipe ﬁ ttings hence reducing the cost of installation. Filter elements can be easily replaced without having to remove the ﬁ lter from the pipe network hence simplifying maintenance. Its elegant design blends in seamlessly into the installation where up to four can be installed side-by-side on Xtralis multi-pipe installations.
How it works
The arrows on the Xtralis In-Line Filter cover indicate the direction of airﬂ ow aiding ease of correct mounting. As the airﬂ ow enters the ﬁ lter housing it impinges on the ﬁ lter elements which are positioned at a certain angle within the ﬁ lter housing. This arrangement maximizes the ﬁ lter element surface area subjected to the airﬂ ow hence promoting a longer ﬁ lter life.
• Suitable for all Xtralis Aspirating Smoke Detectors
• Improved detector longevity in applications with high levels of air-borne contamination
• Reduces maintenance intervals, thus reducing total cost of ownership
• Requires no additional pipe ﬁ ttings thus reducing cost of installation
• Improved aesthetics
• Vertical or horizontal mounting
• Compatible with metric (25mm OD) and imperial (1” OD) pipes eliminating the need for pipe adaptors
• VSP-850-G: Xtralis In-Line Filter (Grey)
• VSP-850-R: Xtralis In-Line Filter (Red)
• VSP-850-M: Xtralis In-Line Filter (Metal)
• VSP-855-4: Xtralis In-Line Filter Elements 4 pack
• VSP-855-20: Xtralis In-Line Filter Elements 20 pack